Opinions please

Yes, that's the one. I think the SER might out run the Maxima but as you say, not by much. I still like the room and styling of the Maxima. I'm looking forward to getting one very soon.

Ken

Reply to
NJ Vike

acmeroadrunnr

Yea, I was thinking about keeping my existing vehicle since it's paid off but I like the room that the Maxima offers plus some of the options that are available.

Reply to
NJ Vike