An inconvenient Truth (OT)

I'm still waiting for that scientific web page proving that volcanic activity has much to do with ocean warming.

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

In all but maybe specific exceptions, volcanic action contributes to global cooling...

JT

Alex Magdaleno wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

I'm still waiting for OT post's to prove to have anything to do with alt.autos.Studebaker, or changing anybody's mind about anything.

Alex Magdaleno wrote: I'm still waiting for that scientific web page proving that volcanic activity has much to do with ocean warming.

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Dave -

Please pull your Sig, shoot this frickin thread in the heart and pronounce it DEAD!!

Bob (I'll pay for the bullet!)

Jeff Rice wrote:

Reply to
Bigbob62

I'm still waiting TOO..........

I like some OT stories...some on Coddennnn?? hotrods..cause I liked old Roy ...some heater stories on warming the inside of cars for the north east weather...But I don't think Bob62 should have to pay the whole cost of the bullets needed to kill this thread...I think we should have a benifit dance/show and shine to raise funds for a bullet and Dave should have the honor of the first shot,then Jeff and then Alex and then me...You all know stude cars, not what causes the weather to come out and get hot..Stay with what you know...I don't think Al Gore can even drive a car ???He makes George Bush look really good in fact...

Lans>Dave -

Please remove the X to e-mail me...I get spam here daily

Reply to
ConcreteGuy

Heck, I'd be the first one shot! Jeff

"C> I'm still waiting TOO..........

Reply to
Jeff Rice

John Poulos wrote in news:zImdnSzTQMwbkz3ZnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

You're a Stude genius but you just flunked meteorology.

Coriolis effect.

Sven Golly

Best brush up on your meteorology there, sparky - coriolis effect shapes winds caused by high and low pressure areas - caused in turn by temperature differences:

Sven Golly wrote:

Reply to
Pat Drnec

Too bad Outlook Express doesn't have a way to block an entire thread like they do for killfiling users.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Pat Drnec wrote in news:Qocpg.75880$4L1.70966 @newssvr11.news.prodigy.com:

And your point is? Both operate together as a system.

Reply to
Sven Golly

Gonna need more than one bullet, the problem is not with the thread, it can't help itself.

Reply to
Dave's Place

The point is that you don't seem to read well - you answered a post about the cause of wind, not what shapes it. Your sig is pretty accurate.

Sven Golly wrote:

Reply to
Pat Drnec

Reply to
John Poulos

That was bird shot, fired into the air, not intended for any particular target. Sorry if you felt a sting.

I think you were the only one hit, as the rest of the magpies are still chattering.

Reply to
Dave's Place

I don't think so, Tim Jeff.

Reply to
Dave's Place

Reply to
John Poulos

Pat Drnec wrote in news:tnlpg.31736$VE1.9216 @newssvr14.news.prodigy.com:

Nice try.

And your point is?

Reply to
Sven Golly

"Dave's Place" wrote in news:e04c8$44a5e162$42d21549 $ snipped-for-privacy@provalue.allthenewsgroups.com:

I smell a "Hook, Line, Sinker" award.

Reply to
Sven Golly

Dave, you sound just like Dick Chaney (Jeff (spit the hook Jeff! Spit the hook!) Rice

"Dave's Place" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Strange that it reverses in the southern hemisphere, must be a dryer heat down there. ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter