ebay proof read.

"Me and a friend" should be "I and a friend". Actually, to be correct, it should be, "My friend and I...." YOU are always SECOND...

John

Reply to
Fieronut

Yep, the ol' subject|predicate|object basic rule

Examples:

I am going home ("I" is the subject)

It was me ("me" is the object)

Second or third grade IIRC way back when...

JT

Paul Johns>

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Agreed... "A friend and I..." might be better.

JT

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

And don't you forget it JP

Reply to
Jerry

Myself and Jerry xxxxxxxxx. You need no intro John. jimmijim

Reply to
jimmijim8