OT something I posted in Mike-Moore

About Cindaloon: ___________________________________________________ Lunatics scare a LOT of us!

What a Rehab case. She gets invited to the Congress, and goes in looking like a Gibrone. Just another clear example of her 'brain' at work.

She would have had PLENTY of opportunity to mug for the cameras if she had cut the crap and just SAT there, very quietly, properly dressed.. I bet the cameras would have been on her more than Hilary! She probably would have gotten a hundrfed interviews afterwards, also. But, she had to play her trump card immediately, and wound up losing the bid. Like most Liberals, she didn't think with her brain.

Her 'handlers' blew it. Liberals, racing for the bottom again...

Oh, just in case you missed it, a Republican Senator's wife also got tossed...for wearing a shirt that said "Support the Troops". Wasn't the message; NO T-SHIRTS MEANS NO T-SHIRTS!!!

And the only response I got:

FUCK YOU!
Reply to
Hachiroku

Hey where do they have the forum on his site? Can you link me. Would love to see what the angry liberals are writing about.

Reply to
Dan J.S.

alt.fan.michael-moore

They make our Libs here look Conservative!

Reply to
Hachiroku