Stock stereo problem

i have a 93 toyota camry LE and i wanted to take out the stock stereo and put in my nice cd player. i bought a harness and i got it all wired together (i think i was done correctly) and nothing happened. i couldnt turn it no. Nothing. so i monkeyed with it and couldnt get it to work. so i put my stock stereo back in and it worked fine. then i tryed to monkey with the nice cd player again. but it didnt work. so i put my stock stereo in again and now it wont work. i dont think i needs the anti theft code (just becuase i took out the stock stereo and put it back in the first time and it worked fine, the second time it didnt work). i dont know if i blew soemthing. me and my dad checked to see if there was power coming in and out of the pluggs and there was accept to the main plug that pluggs into the stock stereo (i dont know if that is worth mentioning).

thanks

Reply to
elimn17

Basically you need to check if a fuse was blown in the process. If this is the case you'll get no power at the radio connector with the key at the ACC position, and you will need to double check the conversion harness to make sure all wire assignments are correct.

Reply to
johngdole

So how do you check the coversion harness to see if everything is correct?

thanks

Reply to
elimn17

I ment to add this too. what happenes if all the fuses are good?

thanks

Reply to
elimn17