FS: 71 super in NJ.

i'm leaving my job and packing up to head out west so i need to lighten up my load. i don't have room for my toys anymore. sooooo, that being said, here's the details:

1600 basically stock with minor upgrades, runs good, original tin, no leaks, doesn't run hot, working t-stat and flaps fiberglass widened fenders lowered, adjust-a-struts (new) fully gauged...oil pres, temp, tach, volts purple, (i know, but people love it) radio/cd in dash new brakes, bushings, and a ton of other little things i'll never get a return on my investment for but that's my problem, sucks to be me.

not a show car by any means, i mostly just tool around town with it on weekends, but for what it is, it's a fun little car. floor pans were replaced by PO but the heater channels may be showing signs, you know the story. can get pics upon request.

$500 drives it away.

Reply to
Bob G

.................Sounds like a very good deal for someone.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Bob G where in NJ?? Eric

Reply to
Stutzsr

yeah tim, it really is a good deal i think. it breaks my heart, but i don't have the time to post it everywhere and go through the motions for a better price, an i don't want to store it, that would be a death sentence. i won't go into how much i paid or invested (time and $) but this is a steal. stutzsr, i'm in manville, central jersey. about 15 mins north of princeton.

ask any question i'll be totally upfront about anything.

Reply to
Bob G

Damn. Sounds like a deal to me. Too bad I'm not around NJ.

That's not a typo is it? Are you coming through North Texas? I know you're selling it to so you won't have to haul it... Just thought I'd ask. And a delivery fee would be in order...

Von Erik

Reply to
Von Erik

Aw gheez. Here I am in California looking for exactly this sort of deal. Actually looking for purple or yellow - I want something cute and fun looking instead of yet another white/tan/grey box.

Reply to
Joseph Oberlander

Hi Bob,

Can you send me some picts of the car? I am in N.NJ not far from Giants Stadium.

Thanks

Tim

Bob G wrote:

Reply to