NONE

I've seen bugs lowered, raised, shortened and stretched, even widened.

And now (at the Bug-in at Bandimere Raceway in Colorado), I've seen one narrowed.

http://63.230.74.177/misc/MVC-005F.JPGhttp://63.230.74.177/misc/MVC-006F.JPG Max

Reply to
Max

Is that an aircooled engine? looks more like a motorbike engine.

Ant

Max wrote:

Reply to
Ant

The Bugwing Website is a nice coverage of the process to buil it.

I went over the site pretty heavily when someone else posted a link to the site about 8 onths or so back.

Cool Bike/Bug.............Whatever.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

most motorbike engines are aircooled. :-D

Gary (I didn't mean anything by that :-))

Reply to
Ace