OT: Jan been inventing again ?

Shhhh it wasn't supposed to get out yet, I'm still trying to improve on the design. Poor dogs can't carry very many batteries. And they really don't like extension cords. I'm still working on it.. next step is to breed electric eels that can breathe on dry land... or maybe fit a watertight pouch on the dog coat...

Stay tuned

jan ;)

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Jan - what happens when the dog licks itself ? :)

Remco

Reply to
Remco

I hope women don't start wearing those... ;o)

Tony

Reply to
Anthony W

According to some of the spam that i have been receiving lately, its getting pretty close ....

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

I'm still working on it.. next step is to breed electric eels that can breathe on dry land... Jan that's easy,,Put solar panals on them with Oxigen breathing Apparatis's on them.. burp,,,,,,,,,,,tony

Reply to
tonks