OT Lost Dog

This story is a bit unusual. A family here locally in Cincy lost their dog and put up flyers in hope of the dogs safe return. Someone found the dog, and the dog fine and unhurt, but the story takes an unusual twist. Here is the link.

Justthought it was interesting. Hopefully they will get their dog back. Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures
Bill Berckman

You all got some strange & mean spirited people there.

Randy

RSMEINER

Yes, the USA is weird that way.

;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Yes we are. And then some.

Randy

RSMEINER

I read the article and thought...... what if someone decided to not return my Rosie? My dog is the best I've ever had out of 33 years of life!! She loves everybody and is only the least bit agressive towards grey woodland creatures AKA: squirrels. I don't think I would want another dog after having her.........

Reply to
Mac

At least Jan didn't lose his hamster!!!

Reply to
VWGirl

I understand that Jan is very into and attached to his hamster.

Randy

RSMEINER

No, the hamster is very INTO and ATTACHED to Jan.

Reply to
Neil

Hahaha Want pics?

:P Jan

Neil wrote:

Reply to
Jan Andersson

.............N000OOOooooo !!!!!!

Reply to
Tim Rogers

"Mac" wrote in news:KKktb.6299$HD3.3653@lakeread06:

Yea, but what if the people who found the dog did not see the posters right away and they waited for someone to claim the dog and after a month or two they get attached to the dog and then they see the posters..........This is not know in the article. While their action could be questioned, they at least made and effort to correct the problem for right or wrong. But they did slant the odds in their favor by remaining anonymous. LOL

Reply to
TerryB