OT Winter Driver

I found a car that would be perfect for a winter beater with the exception some minor interior problems.:o) Here is the link. Be sure to read the comment section at the bottom.

Here is another funny one from a guy that is selling a 82 Rabbit Convertible.

Bill Berckman Cincinnati VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures

Bill Berckman

Eeeyeww :o)

B.C. Bugger

What what?? The link won't work. Says unexpected error. I want to see!

Kidd "A hundred days to make me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face. A thousand lies to make me colder and I don't think I could look at this the same, but all the miles that seperate disappear now when I remember your face."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson