Help w/parts...

Can anyone recommend part suppliers?

I have a '00 C70 and a 98 S70. For now, I need to replace the side marker on the 98... car got 'hit' at the mall... nice...

I found a few googling and on eBay... input/ recommendations greatly appreciated!

Reply to
Uncle Vinnie

Check out volvsaab at

They are based in melbourne australia, but since you are checking out ebay i'm guessing shipping the parts is not going to be a problem. They have a huge stock of parts and ship internationally

Reply to
Josh

Thanks, I will!

Reply to