Veterans

Page 2 of 5

Mac

That's the year MoPaR invented grease zerk wasn't it?
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!

Geez I got out in '72....
I think that sooner or later we will all get some repercussions from this.
Mark.
Mark Tetrault wrote:

Mark, Please don't cross post, thus inviting so many responses from so many different groups which have nothing to do with RV Travel.
Lon
scribbled:

advertised by Xposting this also.
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!
MoParMaN wrote:

Yet another dishonest rude cross posting asshole bites the dust for good.
<PLONK>
Lon

forgot. Ya may have plonked him after YOU were so rude but he has friends. So ya pole smoking fool, back to the rest area with ya.
Now I suppose you'll plonk me as well. That's fine, but his friends will respond one by one, you will become real busy.

damn, Scott... you made Lon bite the dust...
Good on you.. Mac
scribbled:

Mark, ignore Lon, the new net nanny. He fails to realize that there are veterans in every group including rv travel.
Roy
scribbled:

Yep, we get shit on in service and now we get shit on out of it. Someone should hang for even being allowed to have this kind of data on one PC, much less a laptop.
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!

Were you using muskets in 1872?
Mac

would still worry.
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!
says...

I got out in 1967...and got my letter the other day. I thought I was outside the window of vulnerability before it came...
Good Luck! Barrie B

Hmmmm... Going to have to wait and see I guess
Roy

Your tax dollars at work... some dislexic clerk probably read your discharge as "76"..
Mac

Does the VA have to pay any postage, even a discounted one for a mass mailing, for these letters? 26.5 million times what, 10 cents each, is a lot of money wasted for what is likely to be nothing.
RCE

The envelope that I got was marked: Presorted First-Class Postage & Fees Paid GPO Permit No. G-796.
I don't know if you can tell how much it cost to send by any of that. It appears that they did pay postage to send them out.
--
Ken

[ Thu, 15 Jun 2006 09:59:59 -0400 ] [ Nosey | snipped-for-privacy@removethis.hotmail.com ]
:I don't know if you can tell how much it cost to send by any of that. It :appears that they did pay postage to send them out.
The government does indeed pay postage.
Oh, and btw: if it's Presorted Standard, you can ditch it.. it's junk.
--
Bryan S. Slick, onyx_hokie at yahoo dot com

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."
MoParMaN wrote:

I got it too. It was a general letter so it didn't say if my name was on the list.

got the list of names to do the mail out?
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!