Veterans

It was Jane Fonda!

Reply to
azwiley1

Now there another bitch in the Dixie Chicks category. All of them should be hung for treason, well except for the fiddle player, I got plans for her!!!!

Reply to
MoParMaN

The Dixie Chicks I don't have a problem with. Jane Fonda should have been in jail as soon as she came back from NVN.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

or any other new toy... I'm thinking of a table saw to cut up old credit cards.. *g*

Mac

mac davis

did she hide the cd in her depends??

Mac

mac davis

I think hung is still good.

Reply to
MoParMaN

I bought one about 3 months ago to finish a wood floor project in my house after my last kid moved out. I finished all the projects I needed it for and it has since idle ever since. BUT, it does look good sitting out there next to all the other crap I buy and rarely use.

Reply to
MoParMaN

Yup, hung is good.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

HERE! HERE!

Reply to
William Boyd

Could you really be this ignorant????

Reply to
TBone

Looks like we have a Jane supporter in the group. This could explain everything!

Reply to
azwiley1

Well, actually, maybe you should look in the mirror before replacing your lug nuts!

Reply to
MoParMaN

I believe hanged is proper, but I could be wrong.

Reply to
Dave Lee

Proper is so PC.

Reply to
MoParMaN

Yep! Welcome to the religion of liberalism.

Reply to
miles

whatever you want to call it........just bring the rope.

Reply to
theguy

IRS? Wrong bureau.

Jaybyrd

Yes, I read this. I was referring to my letter where it says the IRS mailed these out because the VA doesn't have this information. (Your Address)

Reply to
MoParMaN

LOL, I'm not talking about that POS, I'm talking about the Dixie Chicks and they were right.

Reply to
TBone

I don't know about you, but I would much rather be well hung than well hanged.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce