Got mine today. Oh joy.

Reply to
azwiley1
[ Mon, 12 Jun 2006 23:22:55 -0400 ] [ Nosey | snipped-for-privacy@removethis.hotmail.com ] [ ]

:MoParMaN wrote: :> I got my letter from the VA today stating that I was one of 26.5 :> Million vets who's personal information was one the PC that got :> stolen. This number is allot larger than I've heard. It also :> contained spouse information and disability ratings. : :Mail must be slow here in GA. I just got my letter today.

Got mine on the 12th, also.

Reply to
Bryan S. Slick
[ Thu, 15 Jun 2006 09:59:59 -0400 ] [ Nosey | snipped-for-privacy@removethis.hotmail.com ] [ ]

:I don't know if you can tell how much it cost to send by any of that. It :appears that they did pay postage to send them out.

The government does indeed pay postage.

Oh, and btw: if it's Presorted Standard, you can ditch it.. it's junk.

Reply to
Bryan S. Slick

Still waiting here in MA.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Did they have computers or even paper when you were in the service?

Reply to
TBone

Yada,yada. The little people did use crossbows though.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I'm a proud vet but, what does this have to do with RV'ing?

Dan

Reply to
Dan

If you are that concerned, why did you post your message to all these ng's? pkb

Roy

Reply to
Roy

uh veterans have trucks and go rv'ing? *grin*

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

That's because they're doing the most liberal states last.

Reply to
Jaybyrd

Hope we are soooo liberal they go right on by.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Just got my letter today. Oh great. This is second time my information has been "stolen."

I was on active duty 69-71 and 83-84 and in National Guard until 86.

John

Reply to
JEB

Not true in 63 to 67 got one.

Reply to
Traperto

About the same as what the clap has to do with sex.

Reply to
MoParMaN

Reply to
Chuck