Re: Attn : Harry H

- are children safe at Land Rover events?> =================================================================>

Well he hasn't done yet and there are several newsreader that a Mac can use. I use one - I fell out with PC's years ago.

Reply to
Nikki

But he hasn't used all the names he can think of yet with the one he's got.....oh....hold on......theres another one...daniel.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

- are children safe at Land Rover events?=================================================================

Poor Harry, I do miss him...

I guess Luckwill has lots of spare time on his hands to sit and play.

I wonder how his academic pursuits are coming along?

Didn't realise one could do a BA in being a slimey little piece of bum-putty, although he could be doing an HND in Deception...

Has the 'snow' thawed yet, Harry?

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Entourage is rare. A text search of a.f.l. only shows Luckwill, his aliases and, erm, "Jane Edwards", from Jersey... Oh b*gger, that was him too...

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

And to think that you cautioned Jane not to put too much personal info on the internet, because of the unsavoury types that hang around here ...

Reply to
QrizB

It is rather funny, or more ironic I guess. Why do I now feel the need to read the message headers just as much as the messages? :-(

I suspect he has a number of "I'm a bored 11 year old, I hate school and have no friends" aliases too.

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Well, one out of three ...

Reply to
QrizB

Ach for f*ck's sake, so now anyone using a Mac is automatically assumed to be the one same person, regardless? Grow up man.

I live in Skene, near Aberdeen.

Reply to
Harry Haynes

Ach anywhere near Rosemont Viaduct ?

I live in Aberdeen (south wales)

Reply to
sluff

tut,

Language please.

Neil

Reply to
<metalthrasher

Reply to
Foxhunter

can I b your friend pls?

Reply to
A Small Piece of Green Fungus

Tsk tsk... temper Tony

No you don't. We all know where you live, it's a matter of public record freely available to anyone clicking the link above or below.

I liked you better when you were the rich bird living in a tax haven.

Don't s'pose you could pretend to be a slim blond (female) post-grad med student who worked as a 'houseman' in Nottingham circa 1988 and drink in the 'Trip'? Met her at an Ozrics gig at the Garvey and had a night to remember. There, I've built a whole new identity for you - only difference is that she was real, and you are laughable!

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

If you had any sense at all Martyn, and it's plainly clear you don't, you'd leave me well alone.

Reply to
Llandrovers

That's how paedophiles work, it's called 'grooming' - very convincing isn't it?

If Luckwills emails ever asked you anything specific about your children, or you gave away any details of where you live, or what school they go to, I'd let the police know of the contact - just in case. I can let you or any other who have concerns, have the names and numbers of a couple of (real) police officers in Carmarthen and Aberystwyth who have an 'interest' in Luckwill, by email, obviously.

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

So can I, give you names of real policemen (and women) in Carmarthen and places like Llanelli to which you can moan about Martyn.

Reply to
Llandrovers

will they b my friend? r they your friends? can i b your friend?

i lived in a pear of y fronts once and my best friend was a pubic louse so im trying to make a better social circle by working my way up and u seem closest 2 my last best friend so pls pls pls can i b your friend pls?

Reply to
A Small Piece of Green Fungus

- are children safe at Land Rover events?=================================================================

Well.... I have previously warned you that any emails you send to or concerning me may be made public, so... The officer to whom you refer, in Llanelli, is detailled herein. I'm sure that the hoards of police officers who inhabit this group will wish to contact her to moan about me, or anyone else who would like to ensure that she has _all_ appropriate information about you...

I shall, obiviously, ensure that emails sent from you during July, August and September (note your comments below) are made available to any investigating police officer.

Date sent: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 20:50:22 +0100 Subject: Re: Make room at the bar! From: APL To: snipped-for-privacy@redsys.net

I have not sent any email to Martyn Bailey since July. I therefore regard the attached message as harassment and shall be giving it to DC Helen Kaye of Llanelli Police Station today along with copies of various other messages and Usenet postings made by Mr Bailey against myself where he has repeatedly made threats, included links to his illegal websites about me, contrary to UK law on Harassment and Incitement to Violence. Ms Kaye's number is: 01554 740703. I should be grateful if you would please discuss the matter urgently with Ms Kaye as she is dealing with the case against Mr Bailey.

Regards; Tony Luckwill.

Tony Luckwill

6 Priory Row Carmarthen SA31 1NL Carmarthenshire Wales UK.

Phone: [+44] ((0)1267) 231442 Mobile: [+44] ((0)773) 400 3413 Fax: [+44] ((0)870) 052 1762 email: snipped-for-privacy@lloftsgubor.demon.co.uk

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

[highly offensive forgery snipped]

That's good enough for me to take to the police I reckon. I'm sure that you'll have the full headers of this 'totally genuine' email, won't you? Seems to me you're getting more desperate by the hour.

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

It wasn't a forgery, as you well know.

Look who's talking! I've already taken your emails to the police, so I suggest you just sit back and relax and await further news!

In the meantime PLEASE cease your monotonous warblings about the matter on this NG and let justice take it's course. I am sure most people are sick of hearing about it at this stage.

Reply to
Llandrovers