Veterans

That's the year MoPaR invented grease zerk wasn't it?

Reply to
MoParMaN

I got hemorrhoids older than you. Better looking too!!!

Reply to
MoParMaN

Yep, we get shit on in service and now we get shit on out of it. Someone should hang for even being allowed to have this kind of data on one PC, much less a laptop.

Reply to
MoParMaN

Hey dumnass, everyone has something to do with RV travel. As you just advertised by Xposting this also.

Reply to
MoParMaN

I got out in 1967...and got my letter the other day. I thought I was outside the window of vulnerability before it came...

Good Luck! Barrie B

Reply to
b b

Hmmmm... Going to have to wait and see I guess

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I got it too. It was a general letter so it didn't say if my name was on the list.

Reply to
Jaybyrd

Do they really need to tell you that for sure or how do you think the IRS got the list of names to do the mail out?

Reply to
MoParMaN

Yet another dishonest rude cross posting asshole bites the dust for good.

Lon

Reply to
Lon VanOstran

I just read your post Lon. Seems to me pkb. But there is one thing ya forgot. Ya may have plonked him after YOU were so rude but he has friends. So ya pole smoking fool, back to the rest area with ya.

Now I suppose you'll plonk me as well. That's fine, but his friends will respond one by one, you will become real busy.

Reply to
Roy

Street corner CD?

FMB

Reply to
FMB

Mark, ignore Lon, the new net nanny. He fails to realize that there are veterans in every group including rv travel.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Damn.. you're older than you look, Bob... Were you using muskets in 1872?

Mac

mac davis

yeah, larry... like I need any help feeling old.... *creak* *groan*

Mac

mac davis

damn, Scott... you made Lon bite the dust...

Good on you.. Mac

mac davis

Your tax dollars at work... some dislexic clerk probably read your discharge as "76"..

Mac

mac davis

Who do you think stole the lap top.

Reply to
William Boyd

Prolly a pinco commi left winged bastards for VA reform, or Al Quida. Personally, I'm using this as an excuse to buy a new rifle.

Reply to
MoParMaN

well..........an excuse never the less and there can never be enough excuses out there to buy a new gun.

Reply to
theguy

This is true. A new gun is cheap than the new Viper.

Reply to
MoParMaN