How To Install Tow Hooks

I was a monitor on Newsgroups: prodigynet.help.tech, prodigynet.feedback, prodigynet.help.content, prodigynet.help.tech.email, prodigynet.computing.htmlhelp, and athome.discussion-general and your kind would have been history, instantly. God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

I was a monitor on Newsgroups: prodigynet.help.tech, prodigynet.feedback, prodigynet.help.content, prodigynet.help.tech.email, prodigynet.computing.htmlhelp, and athome.discussion-general and your kind would have been history, instantly. God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

I was a monitor on Newsgroups: prodigynet.help.tech, prodigynet.feedback, prodigynet.help.content, prodigynet.help.tech.email, prodigynet.computing.htmlhelp, and athome.discussion-general and your kind would have been history, instantly. God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Gary did you read Billy Boi wonderful deduction on how you own and operate 4ax.com.

Mr Hughes is a like supplier of falsehoods. as you can see.

Mr hughes has also attempted to email me at the plainly visible IP address in my headers. he seems to think e-mail address are both required and open invitations for e-mail from him.

But watchout Billy says has guns and knows how to use them... and he invites people to come by where he will treat them like a King...

I don't know why Other Cox users can see and reply to your domain.

Reply to
Bob Officer

you stupid old sow, gary posted another users reply to him, one from Cox... that makes you a liar.

Reply to
Bob Officer

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" wrote in news:4625c3ad$0$16352$ snipped-for-privacy@free.teranews.com:

My experience with Prodigy is that they'll let any idiot do it for free. In fact a lot of them stuck around when they were acquired by my last ISP. I found they had the same arrogance you exhibit. That's why they'll never get my business again.

Then again, those are internal groups with their own rules. Since you're poasting to alt.fucknozzles, you should be aware of the charter for this group, asshole.

  1. No whining about being off topic.
  2. No binaries.

You violated #1 & #2, shitbird. NetKKKop yourself.

Reply to
Cujo DeSockpuppet

You're either lying or stupid. I can see both you and everyone else in this thread just fine an all four newsgroups via Cox. You can too, but you use TeraNews for some other reason. My guess would be to hide your IP address or because they are LARt-resistant.

Of course, you could be both lying AND stupid. In fact, I suspect it.

Oh, look, an AOLer. There you go--that explains everything.

Reply to
Dormammu

I think he self-LARTed. He did do some serious George Armstrong Custer @$$ Kicking.

Reply to
jeff

I think the top posting fool is both.

Which doesn't stop him from being larted to cox. the fact he was self larting was funny.

I noticed that too. The Asshole is a censorious little freak.

Yep.

Nothing is as funny as an idiot that netKKKops himself.

Reply to
Bob Officer

I have used the nick name Bill, because people like don't have the least idea how to pronounce Llewellyn, look it up. Your buddies at databasx.com have already been banned from my COX server, and with my constant forwarding of your trolls to them, I'm sure it won't be long before you join them. :-) God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Like, sure they do.....

It's very easily pronounceable in English. I've been doing it since I was about 3 years old with no trouble.

Welsh Gaelic is a tiny bit harder, but you've proven at least thrice that you don't know how to even get close to speaking (or even imitating) it.

Yeah. That's what you said about me and dozens of others over two years ago, and everyone is still present and accounted for, posting away, blithely unaware of your behind-the-scenes 'useless energy spent.'

In that respect, Llewdellen, it must be very rewarding for you to know you have FAILED yet again.

Only the brain-damaged, idiots, morons and other severely retarded types laugh at nothing. You do a lot of it.

Now, sign your /real/ name on your next post -- or be a COWARD by definition.

Reply to
Pink Freud

I have no problem with pronouncing the name. why are you ashamed of using the name?

Sure lewdellen, what ever you want to believe. I see other people on cox responding to their articles. So that makes you a liar, doesn't it.

Maybe you will join them too. but then Maybe not. cox isn't filtering them. that makes you by definition a liar. just as you not using your real name makes you by your own definition a liar.

Reply to
Bob Officer

Bob Officer wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Isn't that a girl's name?

Reply to
purpurroterwald

what do you expect from a limpwristed drunk? he can't pronounce his own name. or he is ashamed of it...

Larting people is a waste of time in this day and age. Lewdellen is just too stupid to know it.

FAILED yet again.

Lewdellen is very stupid.

He can't because he ends up being by definition a hypocrite and liar.

Reply to
Bob Officer

no.

Reply to
Bob Officer

Bill: What the hell is your point of raising all this ruckus in here and "getting people banned from cox", only to come out on terra so you can see them? Do you enjoy fouling your own nest or do you have some sort of OCD issue? Has cox terminated your usenet access?

Reply to
jeff

I believe I'd rather people think me stupid than a coward like you. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

My friends call me Llewellyn every day, and it's listed for all to see. You may call me Mister Hughes, seeing your spelling indicates you can't pronounce it. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Help for the stupid people here:

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" wrote in news:463b7b5e$0$25520$ snipped-for-privacy@free.teranews.com:

I still think that looks/sounds like a girl's name.

Reply to
purpurroterwald