How To Install Tow Hooks

Then you are illiterate and incapable of using the Internet:

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

They don't think so, they know you are. That wish was granted years ago.

Llewdellen, the self-defined coward.

Reply to
Pink Freud

What do you want, a WAV file?

'Taint me that needs to know how, Llewdellen.

Reply to
Pink Freud

Ha !!

You're as much a lion as a costumed turd.

Unlike myself, who is named after an Archangel, and /is/ a lion.

You can't beat a station wagon full of nuns, and you can't best a lion.

Give up, Llewdellen, you just don't have what it takes, and never did.

Reply to
Pink Freud

As you constantly prove about yourself.

Reply to
Pink Freud

Suicide is your best bet.

Reply to
Pink Freud

Back to redacting what you want to be forgotten, I see.

Reply to
Pink Freud

french is the speech of cowards. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Go for it! I will win again, and this time, maybe Shaw will kill your account! God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

You don't speak French either, not that that or your comment has anything to do with anything.

Welsh? Ha! Welch, maybe....

Reply to
Pink Freud

Again?

Bwahahahahahah!

If you won, then why am I still here, little wussy?

And everyone else, for that matter.

Two+ years and still bleating like a stuck goat.

You succeed at NOTHING.

And it's Llewdellen, remember?

Reply to
Claude Horribly

Nope! The only french coward in my family was back in seventeenth century:

I know you're too stupid to think of using the internet for apronunciation:
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

he is too cowardly to do the honorable thing.

one day we might read about Llwedellen's very own "suicide by cop" because he drove downtown waving one of his many guns around.

He wouldn't the 1st sociopath that did such a thing.

Reply to
Bob Officer

Well, then we'll see who lasts longest, remember I'm not using the COX news server, cause half of you are gone already! :-) God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

You've just outdone your own stupidity record.

Yep.

Reply to
N. (Nancy) Huge IIIII

If you're too stupid to use it. God I feel sorry for your parents. What a loser! God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com