How To Install Tow Hooks

You are less than a man than I, by definition: A Man uses a real name and addresses, and any other necessary contact info. up front. God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

That's a fact Jack! Or little schizophrenic, draft dodging coward now living in Vancouver. Of course, I knew Eisenhower had advisers there. I was the only twenty one year old on the train from LA, the rest were over twenty five. God Bless America, Bill 0|||||| mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Flush!

Reply to
Telecorpo

Odd my B-I-L was in Nam in 64... and it was in the nighty news...

Why do I find you ignorance unsurprising?

Reply to
Bob Officer

This one is starting to sound like Numby Genius (although Numby is at least able to post correctly).

Reply to
Art Deco

Good thing for you there's no violation for cross-dressing.

Want I should post those pix of you in the bikini and the bustier?

Reply to
Pink Freud

I don't know Art... he doesn't know much either history or his own religion...

Numby had some of those items down better...

Reply to
Bob Officer

True that -- it was in reference to the made-up military affairs common to both.

Reply to
Art Deco

That's total bullsh*t you don't own a Jeep! Lets see a picture! God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Another coward too frighten to use a real name and address. God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

You're still a dirty little coward, too afraid of it's own shadow to use it's real name and address. God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Whiner!

Reply to
AmspayAptray

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" wrote in news:4618827e$0$16373$ snipped-for-privacy@free.teranews.com:

You're still a top-poasting f*****ad.

Reply to
Cujo DeSockpuppet

You're still a dirty little coward, too afraid of it's own shadow to use it's real name and address. God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

You're still a dirty little coward, too afraid of it's own shadow to use it's real name and address. God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

That is my real name and the IP address for this machine/computer.

Now asshole what are you going to do with that infomation,

Reply to
Bob Officer

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

The 127 number is a network number and not use over the internet, so ignorant we get error like:

Ifanyone would try and take you at your word, and e-mail you. Lying littlecoward! God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III