How To Install Tow Hooks

Have a friend with COX, and see for yourself. Or Mail me. God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nothing, other than I may weed out poeple like you using the crossposting Charter violation: ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys Forwarded to: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com, snipped-for-privacy@authen.yellow.readfreenews.net

Date: 11 Apr 2007 15:00:00 GMT Lines: 17 Message-ID: NNTP-Posting-Date: 11 Apr 2007 10:00:00 CDT DXC=F2I2TaAY8W

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

You have to be a lair or very stupid to believe the internet may use that address. Therefore you are a coward by definition, not responsible. God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

I was forced to the bottom, and skip through the whole Bulletin Board Service each time I logged on, twenty years ago, now all the largest mail programs automatically top post as most of us are smart enough to remember what we had already read upon reply, of course delete the posts we're not replying to. I have to report you for cross posting a charter violation. God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

What charter violation is that? I have read the charter and see no restriction on cross posts. The post you just reported was on topic and had a BI of only 1.4. You have netkkkoped a valid poast. Stop abusing the abuse process.

Reply to
jeff

Havin' a rough day, Cooyon?

Reply to
N. (Nancy) Huge III

Abusers abuse; I doubt if he can help it.

He abuses everyone and everything he comes into contact with.

And speaking of help, he is in desperate need of some of the psychiatric variety.....

Reply to
N. (Nancy) Huge III

Nope, I'm getting set to take you out! This forgery should do it! I hate traitors! God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Bill dammit, he said the 'IP" was valid, not his email header....

Mike

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Dream on, kook.

Reply to
James

Cross posting charter violation forwarded to: snipped-for-privacy@dizum.com, snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.test,alt.fucknozzles Subject: Re: How To Install Tow Hooks Message-ID: Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 00:19:41 +0200 Mail-To-News-Contact: snipped-for-privacy@dizum.com Organization: snipped-for-privacy@dizum.com alt.usenet.kooks:1687867 alt.test:3331681 alt.fucknozzles:9724

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Yeah, yeah. Heard it before.

Reply to
Claude Horribly

Try the forgery a couple more times. God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Perhaps in the near future.

Perhaps not.

You'll just have to watch for it.

Or not.

.
Reply to
Mimsy Borogrove

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" wrote in news:461d5aa4$0$16400$ snipped-for-privacy@free.teranews.com:

WTF do you expect Cox to do about it other than file a fuckwad like you into a bozo bin?

I'm dying to hear this, goathumper.

Reply to
Cujo DeSockpuppet

Charter's are not enforceable, asshole.

A charter is a starting point. not a control document...

Added Alt.kook.billy-hughes

Lack of dreams noted...

Reply to
Bob Officer

Tow hooks are like giant fish hooks...

I like mine bolted down...

Reply to
Bob Officer

Bob Officer pinched out a steaming pile of:

You drive your jeep in teh ocaean?

MExiCan childrens will steel them!

Reply to
§ñühw¤£f