How To Install Tow Hooks

You bet it is my First Amendment Right, guaranteed by my Second. God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Ever notice the trolls that attack my manly masculinity, are too cowardly to use their name nor address? God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Yes, I noticed the low lifes using remailers were using both 4ax.com and databasx.com, that was a wrong assumption. Now I may work towards COX.net banning 4ax.com too. Thanks. It would. God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Sounds like another little troll, jealous of my manly masculinity. God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

no fooling...

two step backwards and then three steps backwards.

Reply to
Bob Officer

Done confuse Billy with such a complicated thing like BI. it is way too confusing. he thinks it is abuse because it is something he doesn't want to read.

But then because he claims he can't see them unless he changes providers then he goes looking for stuff he calls abuse.

Sanity is not on his table... or any where near the street he lives upon.

Reply to
Bob Officer

  1. e-mail address and phone number are 100% irreverent to anyone having guts.
  2. I would not want a mentally ill violent person like you having either my address or phone number.
  3. it is not required to have e-mail access or supply an e-mail address.
  4. you are a clueless moron that should remain silent rather then speak about anything you have no real knowledge about.
  5. You are one more reason why I would never have a home page with that info on it.
  6. Billy get some mental help.

Doesn't not apply... but please try to netKKKop be to my provider...

Not you god, hopefully, you god would fry you in a second.

Reply to
Bob Officer

I been to Hell, Norway once... It's not a bad place.

However decent people live there. I don't think you'd be welcome.

Reply to
Bob Officer

Bob Officer Thou buzzard. Thou baboon. Ye illumined:

I've replied to Boofhead Bill in the past. You can't make an igneous rock wake up to itself no matter how hard you slam it with a hydraulic hammer.

Reply to
Kadaitcha Man

Can you make a list of the people you consider to be inconsiderate?

Reply to
Bob Officer

Billy is such a brave little spud peeler, he is snipping away at newsgroup lines.

you don't try to remember your lies.

LOL, Billy how stupid can you get? 1. G-mail doesn't care about usenet. 2. Fred Hall is his real name. 3. I don't think he asked for e-mail from you. 4. a posted article is not an invitation for you to e-mail him.

god bless bill america?

You're Net kook material, billy?

Reply to
Bob Officer

Pinky you need to warn me before you send my pics...

LOL, that one set of ugly legs...

Reply to
Bob Officer

Ed Wollmann couldn't... Early Curley couldn't either.

even the abuse process.

IAWTP!

Reply to
Bob Officer

No you are clueless. I don't answer to you... I don't have to answer to you. never did...

Now be a good blowhard and go f*ck yourself.

Reply to
Bob Officer

No fooling... I surprised anyone tolerates a Bigot like him, no matter how much he knows about jeeps.

Not all of us are script kiddies.

in this case I don't think any of use are script kiddies. I spent years sitting at a admin desk of a small ISP. I sold it a few years back... Billy would have been history on my ISP.

He actually threatened to "take someone out".

his unreasonable demand that people supply him with real names and address is the stuff which is the fodder for abuse.

I am almost surprised people here in ramj+w even tolerate him.

This is not his first irrational breakout. I doubt it will be his last.

If you are his friend I suggest you get the man some mental heath care, and soon.

Reply to
Bob Officer

Total Bullsh*t I was with Prodigy, CompuServe, and AOL and they banned instantly. God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

You're a worthless little troll coward by definition! God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

and you are lucky you are not with them today.

you would be banned Billy Hughes, the net kook.

Reply to
Bob Officer

Billy you're the coward, snipping away the news group line, little the yellow belly shit stained little coward.

Now do what you were told to do...

Reply to
Bob Officer

I am list in the phone book and on the internet:

I wouldn't hide for anyone. That makes heresponsible man. So come on down and I'll treat you like a King, littlecoward. God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III