Reply to
James

You are too cowardly to use a real name and address, therefore you are a loser by definition. God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Don't be silly...

LOL... not If I drive fast enough...

Reply to
Bob Officer

I know being listed in the phonebook is a badge of manhood, and people that don't are automatically counted as dead beats, or girlies. I have taken steps to protect myself from identity theft, via:

't you heard the commercials where he give his Social Security Number?When are you going to grow up! God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

You are truly out of it.

Either seek professional help or just be quiet.

LOL... I would say 50% of the people listed in the phonebook might be women. Some of them are also criminal and liars. Listing in the phonebook is a invitation for telephone calls. just as idiots posting with real addresses on usenet are inviting spam.

I even seen people list they dogs, cats and in one case a fish in the phone book.

Since you posted an URL to a image showing you have attempted to email me, I already have classified you as and abusive prick.

I have also see your claims and watched feeble noob-like attempts to ketKKKop other users.

LOL, you are stupid....

I don't know, I grew up years ago... I was declared an emancipated person at age 15... and never looked back.

It is amazing you ask for something that is never going to happen. haven't you heard, God isn't real... he is a made up fantasy by a bunch of people trying to control feeble minded idiots like you..

Why in the hell would I do that?

Reply to
Bob Officer

HE can do neither... because he thinks he is right.

I want to continue making a fool of himself... He is an entertaining kook.

Reply to
Bob Officer

You are the only one making a fool of yourself, proving over and over again the coward that you are by definition. No name and address equals coward. Forwarded to COX.net for cross posting violation. God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

On this particular day of this month, in the Year Of The Golden Pig, Bob Officer did state:

Ah yes, addictively so!

It's like having your very own pitching machine; he endlessly tosses out some of the best ignoramic straight-lines I've ever encountered. Ya can't help but hit a homerun every time....

As long as he do it here, not elsewhere....

The auto industry needs something like our Cooyon Billie; good, cheap reliable entertainment opportunities.....

SW

Reply to
ouzo-uzi

On this particular day of this month, in the Year Of The Golden Pig, L.W. (Bill) Hughes III did state:

Couldn't address the facts, could you?

Forced you into your "I have no answer, so I'll change the subject" mode.

Wanna try again?

Sure you do, you want to be a responsible man at least here in your chatroom.

So, read it again and see if you can come up with something that actually deals with these facts.

C'mon, show the world that you actually can answer with something meaningful and congruent with the topic.

Either you can, or you cannot.

Show us which it is.

Reply to
ouzo-uzi

Then I would say their dogs and cats have a responsible person near by, but you will always be a coward by definition! As you wont' take on responsibility for yourself, a trait my parents, 4H, Boy Scouts, and church taught me early to become a man. God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Wow a top-posting, genuine, 100$ buffoon. Watch out Bob, he might be packing heat!

Reply to
Phineas T Puddleduck

Yes, I didn't check that you were using both:

and:
with yourremailer, and made a wrong assumption. Use it a couple more times, I have snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca waiting. God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

You cannot.

Thank you.

Reply to
ouzo-uzi

Only by your own daffynition NetKKKop Billy. You are irresponsible and a f****it.

But somehow that lesson failed at every turning.

Here you are a trying to play netKKKop. Demanding RL info on other people/users, and you admitted you attempted to e-mail me for some (Netstalking) reason.

You are nothing more than a total Failure. You are an embarrassment to the boy scouts, a failure as a 4Her, and you are no where a real man...

Reply to
Bob Officer

More like he is packing one of those adult diapers full of shit.

Do you know the Maroon actually posted a image of his attempt to e-mail me. What an asshole!

Reply to
Bob Officer

I saw, and was gobsmacked.

What was he going to do, harsh words?