How To Install Tow Hooks

I believe you be even more jealous over my documents, possessions, successes, and manliness, than your other coward buddies at: alt.binaries.autos.pictures! God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

On Sun, 06 May 2007 13:10:24 -0700, Bob Officer wrote quite well.

(Don't tell him!)

;^)

Reply to
Pink Freud

I won't and he can't say I warned him...

Reply to
Bob Officer

More gibberish form another coward. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III