LightForce lenses - user comments needed

I have a new set of LightForce 170s with clear spot covers, and was wondering how the wide angle covers works on forest roads compared to the spots. I was debating about buying a complete set, or running with one wide and one spot cover.

Can anyone with these lights comment?

Also, I bought the kit at Central 4 Wheel Drive in Spokane for $173 - list is $231. That seemed like a heck of a deal - it's about $30 lower than the best Internet price I have found.

Another BTW - the lights came without wiring, which I expected, but they did include a breather and filter kit to allow the lights to breathe without sucking in water. It's pretty cool and well designed.

Thanks.

John

John Davies TLCA 14732

'96 Lexus LX450 '00 Audi A4 1.8T quattro Spokane WA USA

Reply to
John Davies

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III