Pink Kate

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote in message=0D=0A...= =0D=0A=0D=0A> Okay, who put a 'stop payment' on my reality check?

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Not me.. my reality check bounced.

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

WTF??? _____________________________________________________________________

2003 TJ Rubicon * 2001 XJ Sport * 1971 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco

"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'."

Pronunciation: 'jEp Function: noun Date: 1940

Etymology: from g. p. (G= 'Government' P= '80 > Some wackos pay to have a 38 scare added to their tattoos:

Reply to
twaldron

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Alignment problem?

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote in message=0D=0A...= =0D=0A=0D=0A> Instant idiot, add alcohol!! Hik.

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

I think "scare" was more accurate. Dang.

tw _____________________________________________________________________

2003 TJ Rubicon * 2001 XJ Sport * 1971 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco

"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'."

Pronunciation: 'jEp Function: noun Date: 1940

Etymology: from g. p. (G= 'Government' P= '80 inch wheelbase') A small general-purpose motor vehicle with 80" wheelbase, 1/4-ton capacity and four-wheel drive used by the U.S. army in World War II. _____________________________________________________________________

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote:

Reply to
twaldron

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

insane!

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Nathan W. Collier

I never noticed that, but I don't currently own any .44 mag caliber weapons. Lots of others, but nothing in the caliber of Clint.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Yep, that's it!

They may have another name now, everything gets reinvented and needs a cooler name, but that's a semi-jacketed wadcutter. Great round.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Spdloader did pass the time by typing:

I've been eyeing a sweet .454 Casule. Only drawback is the max caliber you can conceal carry under Oklahoma law is .45 :/

Reply to
DougW

My very favorite caliber, is the .45

For concealed carry, I have an accurized, balanced, Novak'd Colt Officers ACP

I owned a couple of the .454's I have been "gun poor" a time or two in my life.

I just favor the .45 now.

My favorite anti-bear weapon is the Polaris Sportsman 700.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

"DougW" wasted time by writing in news:0NX0g.15043$IZ2.13238@dukeread07...

You don't need to conceal carry for grizzly. They are not that smart. ;^)

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III , the surplus diver, bewailed:

bluh bluh

Reply to
Kadaitcha Man

It doesn't surprise me, the old native american grizzly claw necklaces were notable for the way in which the wearer harvested them--kinda like modern kids steal lights off cop cars. They can be killed with a .22 as well. The folklore is that when they get ticked off they become much like a crack addict overdosed on meth. I've only been treed once and wasn't particularly interested in the .22 theory.

Earle Horton proclaimed:

Reply to
Lon

I believe the stereotypical method is to shoot it thru the roof of the mouth. Of the folks who actually had to go after the problem bears back before tranq guns, most used 12 guage magnum and double buck shot, with trained bear dogs. A 7 mm or 300 magnum works pretty good, it can lift the bear completely off its feet with an uphill shot.

Earle Horton proclaimed:

Reply to
Lon

Kate proclaimed:

Not that unusual a tale. Seems deer take offense at being shot as well, and can rip a hunter to ribbons rather quickly. Not that afraid of even a grizzly, but I really would prefer to stay away from a senior bull moose in the fall--not even the grizzlies are stupid enough to tackle those mellow marsh munchers.

Reply to
Lon