Saw a Tomb Raider Rubi at Big Bear this weekend..

Saw my first Tomb Raider Rubicon this weekend. It was so new it still doesn't have a license plate. We were weighing up the Rock garden at the beginning of Holcomb Creek trail when a few jeeps came rumbling up. The TR Rubi did well. Those special (looked like bushwacker) flares got ripped up on the rocks but she made it through without any sheet metal damage. I really liked the stickers they all had on the backs of the jeeps, "Official Land Rover Recovery Team". Anyone know where to get one? It was my first run on this trail, what a kick! We had a blast.

Reply to
Richard Harris

L.W.(ßill)

PS: The new revolver shackles, saved my tail in more than one place.

Reply to
Richard Harris

Reply to
Richard Harris

The TR2 version has quite a bit more bling than the TR Limited Edition.

can anyone get the clicky things on Croft's body to work?

Reply to
Redge Egder

You a Rockville local, or do Hooters and Land Rover dealers often span near each other?

Reply to
Brett Dixon