alt.fans at Billing?

:-)

Chapter and verse:

Selected highlights:

Approval for supply, storage and use of amateur creosote/coal tar creosote products expires on the 30th June 2003. ... This means that ... from 30th June 2003 the general public will no longer be able to use wood preservatives that contain creosote/coal tar creosote. ... If members of the public have creosote after the 30 June 2003 they should contact their local council for advice on disposal. ... Approvals for Professional and Industrial creosote/coal tar creosote products have been allowed to continue, subject to restrictions on the specification of the products.

Presumably, the recommended way of disposal is to paint it on a fence!

Reply to
QrizB

We were quite easy to see - being stationery in the single-lane section of the A1 at 11pm (9 hours after departing) where they were grass cutting.

Top tip - if ever you call the RAC, tell them you are knackered in temporary roadworks. We were on the back of a truck in under 30 minutes! And if you spot a 20 foot section of unmowed verge that's my fault too!

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs