Anyone close the bradford/Leeds fancy giving me some help?

Changing tailgate on RR next weekend, need a pair of hands to help for an hour or so??

Any takers? Every bugger I know (that is a good few folk) are doing summat ffs!!

Nige

--

Subaru WRX Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

We might be going on a summer holiday, the Greece Ball rally!!!!

Reply to
Nige

What time?

Reply to
Bear

Might be OK for Saturday, what sort of time matey??

Reply to
Andy

I might be going to a show at Nostell Priory at the weekend but could always swing past your place and help on the way there. Probably saturday afternoon by the time I get myself sorted and ready to go.

All the best

Reply to
wayne

It mighyt not happen this weekend after all. He's waiting for a hose thats taking an age to come from LR, they sent the wrong one first ffs!!

Nige, cheers for any offers too!

--

Subaru WRX Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

We might be going on a summer holiday, the Greece Ball rally!!!!

Reply to
Nige

taking an age to come from LR,

I'm at home the rest of this week, give me a call if you need a hand.

Got slightly wet at the show, only to be expected really. Saturday morning must have been day release for some of them:

Cool, are those guns really loaded? I was in the SAS.... 'B' Squadron, and that's all I'm telling you. Do you get wet when it rains I used to be a Bren Gun sniper Can I have a drive? ... Why not?

And not one "Why's it pink?"

All the best

Reply to
wayne