NOTE October Unofficial CHANGE OF VENUE

Richard Brookman wrote: the people standing round the barbie. And did I say beer too?

Thanks for all the help - I'll try and check with Trefach tomorrow.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Arrrgggh nooooo!!!!! I'm opting out of that one, if I see it one more time... Had to endure that all Gaydon and some of Eastnor. I think Emma may kill someone, she saw it more times than me :o)

Reply to
Graham G

We'll be bringing caravan and big awning, meat for barbie, beer/wine. Can bring a space heater if there is a request, will bring a number of chairs, always seem to end up short.

Steve, give us a shout if we can bring anything else...

Does anyone want any 101 club merchandise as can chuck that in. Not bringing shop though, won't be room.

Graham

Reply to
Graham G

Emma may take a few DVDs though... Cheap at a Tenner a throw...

I'll take something like The Gods Must Be Crazy - good all round family fun - with a Land Rover S1 in it. May also keep "Debbie does Llanelli" in reserve in case no kids turn up...

Reply to
Mother

I'm sure we could get enuf zeebos and the like to make a fairly good encampment. Can I suggest we attempt to get a 'big pitch to ourselves' with a hookup? My genny - quiet, will only do 1KVA and I really hate noisy gennies...

I don't mind coughing up for a hookup.

Reply to
Mother

Can bring any shop merchandise if people would like it. Would be helpful to know up front, but we will chuck a small (will have to be as will run out of room) selection. Jumpers, fleeces and drill shirts did well at peterborough, might bring some and hope its cold :o)

Reply to
Graham G

Do K quads hire, erm, quads? If so, a few of us could add to their income that way.

Reply to
Mother

I think you've got this pretty well sorted...

They better be!

Reply to
Mother

Can't fault that.

Sorted.

Reply to
Mother

I'd really like a hook-up too (can't run heating without it I don't think!), ditto on the coughing.

Reply to
Graham G

Now that souds like a plan!! Will deffinately need the hookup if we do that though so I can have a shower afterwards (in comfort before anyone mentions shower block ;o) )

Reply to
Graham G

Here's a 'request' :-)

Reply to
Mother

Did you read the 9.30am bit Martyn?? Didn't think you did early starts ;o)

Quite, like the sound of others doing the sweating, will make a nice change for you not to be in charge martyn, i should think.

Reply to
Graham G

Was there an outcome to the question about caravan hire?

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

My idea, my first call on your airconditioned shower matey!

Reply to
Mother

I deleted that bit from my mind without thinking about it.

I am never in charge, ask Charlotte ;-)

Reply to
Mother

Ok but you will have to ask nicely :o)

Will need elec to power it though, and a supply of kerosine, hoping austin might be able to volunteer a bit as I don't fancy carring too much a long distance as it would probably have to go either in truck or in caravan, either way could be a recipe for disaster (or headache) if it was spilt etc etc.

Reply to
Graham G

I can feel a bargaining session coming on here ;o)

Reply to
Graham G

LOL

I'm saying nothing....

Reply to
Graham G

During stardate Thu, 6 Oct 2005 22:40:59 +0100, "Graham G" uttered the imortal words:

Us too!

Steve could you put this on your list of enquiries fer tomorrow.... I think we can all leave gennys at wom then and be super quiet campers.

I can still run an extension lead from the van for a couple of flood lights as appropriate (up to 25 m anyways).

If we pitch in such a fashion to be able to hook up and fit the zeboos to form a tent village... may be best to put the zeebos infront of the caravans away from awnings incase of any fire hazard.

Graham , does your space heater need electric?

Lee D

-- Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam. Winston Churchill

'76 101 Camper '64 88" IIa V8 Auto '97 Disco ES Auto LPG'd '01 Laguna

Reply to
Lee_D