OT:/FA: Trooper 3.1Tdi - superb

I know it's off topic here, but any pointers about my auction? Did I miss anything you would put up!

Before the flames start I will have a Landmark Disco this week!

Ta

Nige

Reply to
Nige

I think the idea would be that many of don't particularly want to be enticed to ebay !!

> 12

Cant you see it or something?

Reply to
Hirsty's

Sorry, didn't know that!!!

here it is! pictures are on eBay of course

-- Isuzu Trooper 3.1 Tdi Automatic (Japanese Import Big Horn, but not reg as Bighorn) 4 Months tax left, 9 Months MOT Electric Sunroof, Electric Heated Folding Mirrors, PAS, Headlamp Wash/wipe, Heated Seat, Reclining/folding rear seats, 2 extra folding full size seats for carrying 7 adults! Factory fitted full deep pile mats, All four windows are electric with lock facility, Citation alloys in superb condition, Full central locking with two keys,

46000 Miles, bought direct from trusted importer & in PRISTINE condition throughout for a 12 year old car! V5 here with all documentation from my purchase Service History (in Japanese!) Just serviced 3 months ago with oil service this week! Automatic gearbox with English handbook supplied. VERY ECONOMICAL 25-30 MPG (BEAR IN MIND IT WEIGHS OVER 2 TONS!!!!) Metallic Dark Grey With RECARO grey trim & seats. Paintwork is unmarked & NO rust bubbles etc. Brand New JVC CD Player, Brand New Sony X-Plod speakers x 4 4 Very good Dunlop Grand Trek tyres & brand new spare (never used in it's life!!!!) THERE IS NO RUST ANYWHERE ON THIS VEHICLE, LOOK AT CHASSIS PICTURES IN FACT IT LOOKS BETTER THAN MOST 2 YEAR OLD MOTORS! Reason for sale is a new company Discovery! PLEASE NOTE, you are bidding to buy this car, not view & you are also reminded & encouraged to view this vehicle before placing any bids PAYMENT IS REQUIRED IN FULL 7 DAYS AFTER AUCTION FINISHED WITH A 10% DEPOSIT ON AUCTION FINISH. You can contact me on 07790-771836 between 9am & 8pm, calls out of this time will go to my answerphone. Inside office hours please ring 0113-390-6055 Please do not bid if your feedback tells me you shouldn't, I'm a bit cheesed off with idiot buyers who want goods before money etc! I can meet during the day if required & can be flexible about delivery etc at the buyers cost! I will supply hi-res images upon request, please don't waste my time as I'm not wanting to waste yours! Sorry about the negative stuff but you will not be disappointed with this car! If you use buy it now I'll give you the money for 6 months road tax.
Reply to
Nige