Petrol tank, disco/RR

Plastic, fit Range Rover or Disco (and maybe 110, dunno), it's the kind with the fuel pump unit in the tank, holds ISTR 88 litres. With pump unit locking ring, support cradle and top strap.

anyone want to buy one?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Buy one ... get one free!

I've got one sat in my back garden too :-)

LOL Steve G

Reply to
SteveG

On or around Mon, 07 Jun 2004 21:44:26 GMT, SteveG enlightened us thusly:

there ought to be a market forrem. bloody things cost a fortune to buy new.

Reply to
Austin Shackles