Range Rover classic exhaust

As Nige was so useful with the Range Rover grille, I suppose I may as well push my luck a bit, has anyone got an exhaust to fit my Rangie? (classic 3.5 auto EFi)

everything except the back box and o/s downpipe seems to be pretty knackered, and I know you lot aren't they kind of people to waste good stuff, so here's an opportunity to make a small amount of money out of me, and to empty out the shed.

Reply to
Pete M

Try NRP exhausts which are sold through RoversNorth.com however, they may also be sold by others. I installed one my Disco 1 and have found a substantial increase in fuel economy. When I can keep my foot from pressing the gas pedal. It does produce a very deep and melodic tone, not unlike the '67 Mustang in the movie "Bullitt".

It's completely stainless steel with a polished tip. Very sharp looking.

Reply to
Jeffrey S Austin

He's in the UK, as most folk here are!! There are a few Aussies & Kiwi's too.

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Indeed I am.

Managed to get a full, mild steel system for £106 quid in the end.

Reply to
Pete M