TD5 Disc Budgetry cost of clutch change?

What should I expect to have to pay to get the clutch changed on my

2000 TD5 Disco ? Any suggestions for places in striking distance of Bromley? (SE London NW Kent)

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

When I lived in Hayes (Bromley) I took my RRCs to John Trafford at Quadratech, even though Tulse Hill was a bit of a trek - made easier by the fact that I was working in Whitehall.

53A Brading Road Off Upper Tulse Hill London SW2 2AP Bus: 020 8671 8100

Now that I am in Otford I still take the RRC to him even though I now work in Tunbridge Wells!

I deliver the broken RR to him and wait for the bill - I don't have bottomless pockets, I simply trust him.

Feel free to mention my name - Richard Savage.

Reply to
Richard