Whay Hay....Snow in North London

Coo 35 mins ago, clear, now 2 - 4cms snow, and a blizzqrd on the go........cool,

Wonder if I'll go to work tomorrow, 05:45 start, already had a bus side ways today on black ice:-)

Ah the skills you learn while off roading, no-one noticed, and we continued on our way

-- Dan Allen Events Sec:- Home Counties Land Rover Club Webmaster:- Enfield Scout Sailing Association Webmaster:- Hoddesdon Radio Club Ham Call sign:- M1ETN Email:- snipped-for-privacy@nospam.valvesunlimited.demon.co.uk Packet Radio Address:- M1ETN@GB7NSY.#32.GBR.EU Web Site:-

Radio Club:-
Counties Landrover Club:-
Enfield Scout Sailing Association:-

  • Nothing is illegal until you get caught*
Reply to
Dan Allen

Passed two cars in ditches on the way home. Tried not to get too cocky though in a 3 tonne lump.

David

Reply to
David French

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Dan Allen at snipped-for-privacy@get-rid-of-spam-and-chips.valvesunlimited.demon.co.uk wrote on

28/1/04 17:22:

Snow in Yeovil on top of the rain that froze in the hailstorm, a couple of lightning and thunder flashes as well.

Reply to
Rory Manton