Peugeot 406 Clutch dead

Hi Again,

Ive killed my clutch on the 406 - or rather its committed suicide. When the pedal is depressed I hear a loud squeal.

What do I need, is it a big job and how much is it gonna cost me?

TIA Oli

Reply to
Oli

Does it actually work? If so, then normally, or any different?

Just thinking it could simply be the pedal pivot needs a dab of grease on it, or the cable mght need replacign (assuming it is cable operated of course).

Reply to
Stuffed