Tyres!

On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:38:45 +0100, johannes drooled:

What the f*ck has that got to do with anything you utter moron?

You really don't get the point do you?

Reply to
Mike P

Who doesn't?

Reply to
johannes

In message , johannes writes

Not always, they chased one guy who eventually ran into a parked car in a town a few miles from here, at a time when the cops had more or less lost contact with him.. He had amphetamines or some kind of drug in his body when the pathologist had a look at him.

Reply to
Gordon H

Unless they scrape you off a lamppost first. ;-)

Reply to
Gordon H

I wonder what's the significance of the number 62? Is it by any chance your IQ?

In my case, above, the bus is used as a yardstick, not as a mobile brake tester. Perhaps you could get your head out of your arse?

Reply to
Steve Firth

The other post giving the link to stopping distances. The test were carried out at 100kph ~62mph. Please use your intelligence when following a discussion.

Reply to
johannes

I did, you didn't. And of course the only way you can cover your shame is to delete the point that the bus is not moving, doesn't need to move and is simply being used as a point opf reference. You, f****it that you are, seem to think that I have said that a bus stops faster than a car.

You're funny, in the same way that any village idiot is funny.

Reply to
Steve Firth

discussion.

I did no such thing. The point I was making, and which an intelligent readier would have picked up, was that the bus driver knows his hardware, even though a bus is far less agile than a sports car with ultimate tyres. If you drive appropriately to your hardware, you're in good stead.

Reply to
johannes

How many of these are unidentified suicides?

Common factors - single vehicle driver only

2am tree/lamppost
Reply to
grimly4

Where can one find these wondrous articles?

Reply to
grimly4

Cock.

Reply to
grimly4

Meanwhile, one of the worst tires (spelled deliberately) I ever had was a Firestone. Lethal in the wet, and not cheap either. I had to replace all four, which came as a bastard of an extra expense.

Reply to
grimly4

How many swimming pools is that?

Reply to
grimly4

The old CS were truly unwear-outable and gripped like a pig on ice. A mate had one on his rear wheel and honestly, it felt like shit, even in the dry. In the dry, when you know it can't slide out, it felt like it wanted to. It was horrible.

Reply to
grimly4

I think that's why they've rebranded now they're producing some half decent stuff. (They're Maxxis Supermax, which appear to be a cheap alternative to the usual Bridgestone BT02x touring tyre)

Reply to
SteveH

An African or European swimming pool?

Reply to