what car to buy?

The message from "ALEXB" contains these words:

Thanks to your president, a large proportion of the world have a very poor view of your psychology.

Reply to
Guy King

Guy King ( snipped-for-privacy@zetnet.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Oh, I dunno... I'd say we have a very clear view of their psychology...

Reply to
Adrian

Typical Anti-American propaganda. Don't believe him. :)

Reply to
ALEXB

Are you in UK or on Mars? Do you have different SUVs up there? There is nothing faster then my RR on take off, I feel safe to drive at $85/90 m/h. I do not remember what the kilometer equivalent is. Brakes are reliable and slowed it down in every situation I have been in.

The car itself means very little if one ingradient is not attached to it: brains.

Reply to
ALEXB

So you like to drive a 4x4 primarily to intimidate other road users who "dare" to get in your way?

Typical Yank attitude to everything really, how sad...

Reply to
Matt F

Isn't nCAP weighted according to size, so that 3 star jag is safer than a 3 star Fiesta?

Reply to
Doki

Well, for posterity and for the readers of this post 50 years from now as an archive I should explain somewhat tediously that what you just read was a typical sample of Anti-American bashing while extending both hands for American handouts.

Reply to
ALEXB

That's our way. Taliban got on the way, now it is gone. Saddam Hussein got on the way--a quick move and he is gone!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure you mourn those precious characters. A great loss for humanity. I am truly sorry for you.

Reply to
ALEXB

ALEXB ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

We mourn the loss of international diplomacy and freedom to be anything other than what US foreign policy wants us to be.

Reply to
Adrian

The message from "ALEXB" contains these words:

Oh dear, what have your media been telling you now?

Reply to
Guy King

Sorry, did you say "quick move" ? bollocks

As long as you don't have invaders in Afghanistan or Iraq any more, have restored the "freedom" you invaded for (once the lie about terrorism and WMD were dispelled - handy change of excuse), and are now not trying to withdraw and pretend its someone elses' problem then perhaps you can call it "quick".

Oh, and I hope as part of this great act of humanity you didn't have any financial incentives...

The greater loss was the intentional and ongoing disregard for international law.

PS: why didn`t you bomb the f*ck out of Oklahoma once a "terrorist" there bombed a government building ? - its obviously a terrorist state.

Only the people involved were "terrorists" you say ? - perhaps if you follow that logic and explain why the US can kill lots of women and children in another country on exactly this premise...

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Colin Wilson ( snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Don't forget Florida, Munich and Saudi - after all, that's where the 11/9 terrorists came from and trained...

Reply to
Adrian

Pretty much the same shit yours is telling you but some have brains on this side of the world.

Reply to
ALEXB

The International Law that was created by the US and your fathers and grandfathers right after the WWII. It is a practical law not a stupid absolute. It is a subject to change when the society changes. Would you argue that the Roman Law should be applied instead? It does have a longer precedence. If you, the current generation, degraded to the gutter condition of supporting terrorism and mocking freedom by taking it in quotes than you do not deserve even crumbs at a table.

You, lefties, are low life shit.

Reply to
ALEXB

Now, now, enough of the American bashing lads, don't forget Mr Blair's part in all this. Our Tony ignored the European council and *Believed* George'W Bush and his Bushisms.

BTW :- I think you should get a Hummer, I would if we had petrol prices like yours...

Andy

Reply to
Nik&Andy

In message , ALEXB writes

Because, of course, disregard for the rule of law is a traditional conservative value?

Reply to
Steve Walker

Well, so far their anti-terrorism crusade against the IRA is... not inviting them to the St Patricks day celebration. Well. That's told them then.

Reply to
BM

Holy shit!! 85 / 90 mph!!!!! Out of morbind curiosity, what's its 0-60? About ten seconds?

Reply to
BM

morbid, not entirely sure how that n got in there.

Reply to
BM

ALEXB ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Well, we could always just abide by the ones that are there already - little subtle details like not invading countries that haven't actually invaded anybody else...

Reply to
Adrian