Fiesta Supersport Alloys

I've just been offered some mark one Fiesta Supersport alloys, these being the four spoke 13s.

Do y'all reckon they'll suit the Ka? :-)

Reply to
DervMan

Conor

have u weighed them dervy?

Reply to
Theo

Got a pic ?

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

Original RS style - similar to your locost ?

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Wah ! Definitely not then.....

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

I'm debating whether to buy some alloys for it, either that or get the spare powder-coated, but it seems daft spending money to refurb a wheel that cost me 20 quid for a set of 5.. There's a couple of larg-ish chunks missing out of one now, oh and it's not quite circular anymore ;(

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

Minilites. Polished rim, painted centre - same as the nosecone, wings etc...

Either that or huge big rims and completely ruin the handling...

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Just out of the diesel truck then?

Reply to
DervMan

Yeah, cash fund is low at the moment, but if I see some 13" minilites at a good price, I'm sure I could round some up ;)

The chassis is now fixed, chopped out some of the rails and welded in a couple of lengths of new tube. 2 new lower wishbone brackets welded on, did the blacksmith thing with the rack mounting bracket and welded that back together. Slapped a coat of paint on and it's ready to bolt together next weekend :)

I've really missed it, not driven it for 2 weeks now, difficult to get my jollies in the Mondeo ;)

PS After bolting the rack on today I noticed that the TREs boots are all split and perished, that's 2 new pairs in a year, they look like new apart from the rubber. I suppose that's the problem with new/old stock, you don't know how old they are...

Anyone had any experience with the replacement rubber boots you can get on ebay ?

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

I'll keep an eye open. I sold 3 sets last year.

P.S. U2U athoirs on locostbuilders - Andy had a set to sell a while back. I think they were 6J & 8J x 13" - classic big 'n' littles for a RWD car. These FWD boys wouldn't understand ;-)

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

I like you... You are funny.

Reply to