I think I saw lady luck out of the corner of my eye earlier.

Sorry, I've not had nearly enough to drink to even begin to think about that.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I take it you've never redexxed an engine then?

Reply to
Conor

I 10kBoost'ed on one? Got one manly cloud of smoke...

Reply to
Iridium

Maybe the same effect. Chuck neat Redex down the carb whilst revving the engine. Cleans all the crap out.

Reply to
Conor

Yea that sounds like it, a de-coker, made a right cloud from my mates Nova heh.

Reply to
Iridium

Bah, old hat. Welcome to the god of late night takeaway food:

Usually to be saved till you get home, though I've seen *very* pissed people eat them with their hands. Not pleasant.

ps they taste far and away better than they look...

Reply to
Abo

Ahh good old Redex... Caused a fight between me and the guy over the road (when I lived with my parents) when I Redexed my Escort (side exit exhaust, not much restriction) while he was asleep due to working nights...

Reply to
Abo

I have heard of this legendary beast, and the 1000 calorie Stoner

too. And if you fancy making your own something when you get home.

Elder