Lexus LS400? Luxury everyday or money pit waiting to happen?

Nah, just, nine processors. A bunch of devices. Two notebooks.

I'd swap most of everything else for two kids.

Reply to
DervMan

Yeahbut my Dad has a Passat diesel, which is the best car in the world, ever, I read it here, it must be the case.

So nerr. I know your Dad has a Mondeo. They're s**te. I read that here too.

Reply to
DervMan

I have a 200 litre, four foot aquarium! :o)

Reply to
DervMan

I used to have a hamster, but it died the other week. It fell asleep at the wheel. [1]

[1] This is a complete fabrication. It's just a joke I copied from a comedian I saw the other week. More to follow, probably.
Reply to
AstraVanMan

If you do, you have to eat lots of food, it's more physical than you'd imagine. Well, it was more physical than I'd imagined, that's for sure!

Reply to
conkersack

That's no way to refer to your missus!

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Reply to
conkersack

Well, you say you're manly, but then you go all vaginal on us and admit you need batteries for your laptop. If you were a real man, like me, your testicles would give off enough energy to power all your electrical items. Tut!

Reply to
conkersack

Yeah sort of. The wide arch kit and deep dish wheels are very cool. But they only work when they don't have shopping trolley rear spoilers and bonnet scoops, and are paired with mile deep black gloss paint on the body. Bit like the Merc and BMWs of the eighties (was it Reiger who made the exteme bodykit Merc SECs? they had Testarossa style scallops down the side.)

Reply to
Elder

That was my line of thinking! Spray it international orange and fit a KLF style bass-cannon in the back. Go out and scare people. There's a guy up near poplars 2000 who's got one, in the cammo colours though. I'd quite like one! Stick a chev 454 in it. See how fast you can get it to go.

Reply to
conkersack

I have a cat. He will only drink water if it runs from the tap in the bath. He stands in the bath (not full) waiting for you to turn on the tap for him.

Reply to
Elder

Fuck me.

Reply to
conkersack

Cats are top, my favourite beast. I used to have a little black cat when I was a kid that would only sleep on pine twigs. I think it was the smell. Otherwise it'd run around lymm, murdering rats.

Reply to
conkersack

:-p

Reply to
DervMan

Now what is that with them?

We have two. Both prefer running water from a tap. One meiows at you if you're close to a tap he wants to use.

In protest they'll try to steal drinks in a glass. If it's possible for a cat to wrinkle its nose when trying whiskey, yeah, one of ours did that. :)

We bought one of these water fountain things. It works when they're desperate for a drink. Mostly, we compromise (they've trained us) and they drink from a glass left by the sink.

Reply to
DervMan

What is it?

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

It wasn't the body kit I was thinking of - more the interior. Scroll right on the pictures to check the lack of taste.

Reply to
David Lane

Nobody did reply when I posted this the first time.

Elder

But my dad works in a brewery and get's us free beer.

Ha.

Reply to
Iridium

A 42" LCD LG HD. It has lots of options I don't understand and is black.

Reply to
Iridium

OK, you win. The "inside the warehouse" shots make it look a lot more lime coloured. Then you open the doors and are floored by the optical supernova that is retinal burnout 101.

Reply to
Elder