Lexus LS400? Luxury everyday or money pit waiting to happen?

he rubs his head and gives it noise.

He will drink out of a glass of water if he sees me put it down, or the small jug that you use to fill the iron.

He used to drink from the sink, but is too big to get in now.

Reply to
Elder

Whatever time we stay up until, he comes in about 10 minutes before. He then goes upstairs and lies on the landing. He will wait there even after the missus is in bed. The when I go through, he will get up in front and be on the bed before me. He sleeps either above her pillow or at her feet. And if I have a lie in and she gets up, he might get up for food but will come straight back to bed until I get up.

Reply to
Elder

I'm sure someone on here must be able to trump you on that one. (c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I don't have a TV, I'm too busy doing hairy chested checked-shirt man stuff.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I corrected your typo for you :-)

Reply to
Iridium

But I don't drink beer.

Reply to
DervMan

Guys, everybody knows you're not a real man unless you've owned an Alfa Romeo.

Reply to
DervMan

Yes. We've trained ours to meiow rather than claw... with some success...

Reply to
DervMan

I thought the Passat was a better car? So surely, you're not a real man unless you've owned a Passat?

Reply to
Iridium

Is this the part where we discuss stroking the dashboard?

Reply to
DervMan

Your not a company man until you've leased a Passat.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Playing at home:Muse-Map of the Problematiqu=E9

Reply to
Elder

Heh, "You're only gay if you recieve".

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I used my cup holder today - it was awesome. And I might have soft touch plastics.

Reply to
Iridium

Practical. I'd do my shopping in that.

Reply to
conkersack

It ain't daft then.

Reply to
conkersack

I've always thought Alfa Romeo sounds like an Italian with a type-A personality. I used to live with one of them at uni. He drove a white diesel Clio van.

Reply to
conkersack

:)

Did you do this whilst outhandling a hot hatch?

Reply to
DervMan

In would like a car with proper cup holders for once. Both the Saabs had them but they were just little rings in the glovebox=20 door for when you are parked. The Celica had them, but they were really flimsy and is you used them,=20 you hade to be really careful changing gear or you could either smash=20 your knuckle or throw drink into the headunit and the one in the Octavia=20 is a flimsy untensioned two piece thing at the back of the centr console=20 with the rear ashtray. It moves in and out to hold a bottle or cup but=20 there is nothing hold said implement in place so one corner its sways=20 arround pushes jaws of holder open and then the bottle/cup falls out.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Playing at home:Muse-Map of the Problematiqu=E9

Reply to
Elder

Until it got pinched.

Well sought after by banger racers, who, without wishing to create a stereotype, aren't always known for their morals when it comes to acquiring their next victim for the track.

Reply to
jackhackettuk

I think I just might. I've never been afraid to admit when I'm wrong.=20 And the thing is, for what I've paid, and what I've lost. Every car I've=20 owned would have cost a damned site more to hire (equivalent=20 spec/size/performance) than the difference between me buying and me=20 selling. Could you hire a two litre convertible turbo for =A3700 for 6=20 months driving?