Re: Audi TT engines?

Agreed, but then that statement applies to all Pugs :)

Er, well it's not. Whilst the brand new Vectra isn't too bad, the others are dire !

Reply to
Nom

So you agree with us then :)

Yea, if you want an old car.

Reply to
Lordy

particularly

I don't know - I'm not too knowledgeable on the engine range in the TT. If you don't believe me, have a look at the pedants who frequent alt.autos.audi.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Oooh - maybe I should post in there about the BMW roof rack...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Heh. They'd love that. Just tell 'em I sent you!

Seriously though, if you fancy a laugh, do a google groups search for some of my posts - Dervy came and backed me up on one of the threads and it all got rather amusing. Oh, how we laughed.....

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

just subscribing - up for a mass troll~?????

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Shame it's such a seldom-posted-to group. There are a couple that seem to think they own it though (do a search on my posts to find out who!).

Oh, and a mate sent me this link the other day:

Haven't really looked at it, but thought I'd share it with you all.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Subbed, having a read.....make a post, i'll reply :D

Reply to
Dan405

Class. The phone call is excellent

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Well there's a thread I started a couple of days ago (about 140bhp 2.5tdi

5-cylinder engines) - and a bit of slanging going on in that. I feel I must congratulate myself on this post:

I thought that was pure genius on my part. Maybe I'm being too arrogant though :-)

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Still not there, alt.autos.audi yea? What the title?

Reply to
Dan405

re:TT roadster design flaw

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

hey - you at home tomorrow? I'm not doing much could meet somewhere (you're in east yorks right) email me

Tim

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Alas, i suspect the 405 may be broke...

What happens to coolant when the head gasket goes? what other symptoms are tere of HG failure? Theres no mayo in the filler cap...

I seem to be losing coolant, but not onto the ground...

Reply to
Dan405

Doh!

is it trickling out onto something hot then evaporating, can you smell it with the bonnet up?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

That seems to be a possibility, my mate was following behind me and said it smelled funny...

Reply to
Dan405

I played with one not too long back if you remember, was pretty evenly matched (but my car is poorly and running at least a second slower to 60 than it should be).

Reply to
Lordy

ahhhhhh, what fun this is!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

engine fallen out has it?

Reply to
Theo

were you towing him on his skateboard or something?

Reply to
Theo