Re: Carnage on FTN

In article , snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Nope think semi-gangster flick with lots of twists. Featured a certain Camp > Comedian as one of the Gangsters >

Do you consider the Italian Job as a Semi gangster flick? That a Certain Camp entertainer in, but I'm sure they couldn't say f*ck.

Can't think of any newer ones?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Circus, Obscure british semi-ganster flick with lots of twists featuring amongst others Eddie Izard.

Reply to
**-**

In article , snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Ah, shall have to look then one up. I like his acting stuff that he has done.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

As opposed the the stuff that he didn't :P.

Reply to
Doki