OT: Good news!!!

Then it is yours for life. You can't get rid of it even if you wanted to now.

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

<memset

Congrats bro =). Send pics.

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

<memset

I agree completely!

| > SVTKate wrote: | > > Funny... | > > I was thinking more like | > > "Honey... Ohhhhh do *I* get to drive the truck?" | > >

| > > It's all a matter of perspective. | > >

| > Funny thing is that I proposed to her in the truck!! | > Erik D. | > '94 white lightning | > '01 white GT | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Yeah... the copious amounts of sex, the cooking of sumptuous meals for each other, the unconditional love, all the emotional support, and the companionship and complete understanding. After 10 years, I can just barely stand it. It's simply dreadful. Jesus, to be single again! Oh, sweet Death, take me now. ; )

Bully, Erik. A hearty congrats, and best of luck in the future.

Reply to
Wound Up

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:51:23 -0500, "Erik D." wrote something wonderfully witty:

As I read this the Queen song "Another one bites the dust" was playing.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 13:03:11 -0400, Stephan Rose wrote something wonderfully witty:

Hell I thought he was being sarcastic in his opening sentence.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 21:45:20 -0400, RichA wrote something wonderfully witty:

Baby, we really do need a mini van and I just saw a really pretty blue one.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:35:53 -0700, Spike wrote something wonderfully witty:

But it feels like four times as long.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Better look into a prenuptial agreement.

Almost 50% of all marriages end up in divorce. If you have any kids, she'll most likely get full custody, at least half of all marital assets, as well as a portion of whatever you make for the next two decades.

Good luck and best wishes. :)

Reply to
Carl Childers

Carl Childers wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news1.east.earthlink.net:

So why bother getting married then? With this mindset, why not just keep dating?

Reply to
Joe

Nowadays the man is just as likely to clean up in a divorce as the woman and get custody of the kids too. Just a fringe benefit of the Women's Movement.

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

On Sat, 07 May 2005 21:24:10 GMT, Carl Childers wrote something wonderfully witty:

Can't put anything into a pre-nup that will override custodial issues or your requirement to pay for the life(s) you brought into the world.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

This is absolutely true, but only if you get a good judge and an even better lawyer. I've had 100% full custody of my kid for almost 10 years now.

Reply to
AW

Tyipically the spouse that earns more money is the one who pays.

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

My ex-wife pays nothing (there is no order for her to believe it or not), nor does she cover the medical expenses required by the court. She also of course doesn't bother to call on birthdays or christmas either.

It's all good though, he's better for it in the long run.

Reply to
AW

It's better that she leaves no impression rather than a bad one.

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

Do you have any credible statistics to back that statement up?

Reply to
Carl Childers

Actually, he's right. They guy will clean up.... as a janitor as his second job in order to clean up the bills and legal fees, and he will get his kids.... sometimes every other weekend, half the summer, and alternating holidays..... as long as the child support isn't late and his ex cooperates by complying with visitation orders.

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

If you're looking for credible information of any sort you're in the wrong newsgroup.

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

You funny man. Funny funny man. hahahahahaha : ) But you're also fairly accurate. LOL