Missing FM frequencies

Hello,

I just got an Asian import. A 1998 Nissan Bluebird Eprise. The prob is teh tuner only goes up to 90 on the FM.

Is there a way to fix this or do I have to replace the entire radio?

Thanks

-- pembo13

's Profile:
this thread:

pembo13

replace the radio

Louis

Dont know which country you are in but here in New Zealand you go and spend $20 NZ on a band expander, it alters the frequencies etc and lets you tune in your radio. to get the right frequencies here you simply deduct 12 from the frequency, ie 92.3 becomes 80.3 and that is what you tune to.....works fine

-- RayH

's Profile:
this thread:

RayH

I don't know what country he is from either (I suspect Canada), but he is complaining that the frequencies only go up to 90. What kind of math would he need to get frequencies above 90, like we have in the US, and perhaps Canada?

Reply to
Bill Schnakenberg