Re: Custom paint color on '89 Maxima SE

I believe the spoiler is painted like the rest of the car. Good luck. Bob

95 SE Auto 89 SE Auto traded
We have a white '89 Maxima SE. My wife would like to have it painted > her favorite shade of blue. Can the soft spoiler be custom painted, or > do we have to live with one of the colors it is manufactured in? > > What about the door guards -- they're white. Would we have to

replace

them with door guards manufactured black, or can they be painted the > custom color? > > Any other potential issues? > > Thanks, > > Greg
Reply to
BeeP