Losing control of the fuel efficiency debate

The context was SUVs, Mike. Do try to keep up.

Reply to
witfal

Piker! :)

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Mike seems to think that people pay for peeling paint from previous tenants. Amazing.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Mike, that's awful. Thank goodness there's a lot less discrimination today. But I know there's still a lot. Progress is slow, but steady I think.

Reply to
Built_Well

What are you 8 years old?

Reply to
My Name Is Nobody

Every power fighting WWII interned people, except perhaps Italy. I'm not excusing it, but internment wasn't done for no reasons at all, and thousands of Japanese, including some who were US citizens, did leave America to fight for Japan. Also our internment prisons were far more humane than Germany's and Japan's, and unlike those countries we shut ours down well before the end of the war.

Reply to
Johnny Hageyama

Interning them, as the US had done, and enslaving them, which the US had not done.

Reply to
Johnny Hageyama

You're making a ridiculous comparison that trivializes not only FDR's greatness but also the difference between US internment prisons and Germany's and Japan's slave labor concentration prisons.

Reply to
Johnny Hageyama

It's un-American, or at least it should be.

Reply to
Johnny Hageyama

It's the best Mike can do on a typical day.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom