OT I agree 100 percent!

Mine was biology.

Eat your heart out.

Reply to
witfal

As my dad would say, "F***ing A, John Spider."

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

YOU may call it "work", Natalie, Mrs. Sharx calls it "pleasure".

Reply to
sharx35

Yes, I've driven in Kanaduh and Floriduh, too.

But not Taxachusetts.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

Mrs. Malaprop, YOU are, Cathy.

Reply to
sharx35

Don't most who have their Masters, have to do their "orals", in the process? Cathy?

Reply to
sharx35

There is nothing "wrong" in being "able" to speak, read or write other languages. Hell, I have 5 years of French...NO, not THAT kind of French, ye of evil minds.

Reply to
sharx35

Indeed, and having English available as an option on foreign machines would be equally appreciated. Wait, English IS the international language of both commerce and aviation...ALREADY.

Reply to
sharx35

So, what was the first thing you did after school, at home?

Reply to
sharx35

I had two years of French in high school, and 4 years of German between high school and college. And a year of New Testament Greek.

And it's all gone pretty much to rust.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

And pretty much the language of commercial radio and computers.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

You're just pissed off because she has a Southern twang, much like your and my President.

Reply to
badgolferman

Not at the local Food Lions. I have had to write several Customer Complaint cards pointing out the fact. At least even Wal-Mart has the decency to default to English without requiring you to "Press 1 for English".

Reply to
badgolferman

Actually, a southwestern accent is a twang, but a southeastern accent is a drawl, y'all.

Natalie, again asserting that Florida *is* part of the real south, and not a part of Jersey that drifted. :-P

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

The Panhandle is part of the real South. It really should secede to Alabama.

Reply to
badgolferman

Bullshit. Ever been to Bithlo, Ocoee, or Oveido, FL?

Didn't think so.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Biology homework.

Reply to
witfal

Spanking the monkey is biology homework...oh, ah, yes, heh, heh....

Reply to
sharx35

My primate research had nothing to do with corporal punishment.

Reply to
witfal

Grilled fish never went over well in my household so I didn't persue it. And now that I have to watch fatty foods I curtailed my deep fried fish. Last night I shared a clam basket and skipped the french fries. I'm trying desperately to lose 15 to 20 pounds. Adominal fat is soooooooooo hard to get rid of. I used to think I simply had flabby muscles. I haven't given up on fresh bread but I have slowed down how often I bake it.

Reply to
mark digital©