What does it explain?

Reply to
dbu,.

That's still north of Florida.

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

What does it explain, Mr. New York elitist?

Reply to
badgolferman

Shows you just how much Tom Slick and JoeNoBedroom bother really reading your posts. But JoeScott'sBedroom is a chicken-s*1t anyway.

(Well, it's not his bedroom anymore, you ought to put a lien against it until he pays up.)

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

OK. How will you be able to tell when a Spanish sign was meant for visitors as opposed to citizens? There are hundreds of places where visitors end up.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Why read Scott's posts? He hasn't posted anything coherent in months, other than what he cuts and pastes from other sources.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Dry Branch Georgia? That rings a bell.

Hmm.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

That they are.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Good thinking.

He 'says' he has a Ford Taurus and a Toyota truck.

He can keep the Ford....the Toyota is mine!

Reply to
Scott in Florida

I posted enough to win a half million dollars from you, Joey!

That shows just how smart you are!!!!

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Actually, moron, I did not say that I have a Taurus.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Dry Branch is outside Macon.

Scott in Florida

Who is the moron, Joey?

You LOST a half a million dollars to me!

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Changing the subject again? What's with the Taurus fantasy?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Where is MY money, Joey????

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Maybe you and Joey should play chess someday.

Reply to
badgolferman

I guess I could let him use my chess set.

Everything else, I own....LOL

Reply to
Scott in Florida