OT: Scumbags Leave On Vacation

What do you think ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

You are entitled to your opinion but how do you explain all of those volunteering for extra tours? Have you ever taken the time to actually talk to some of those that have fought in Iraq? If you did your opinion might change, but the neocon political remark shows you are one of those that still does not understand we are a war will all of the radical Islamic terrorist, all over the world. Iraq is just one front in that war. Good thing for us that our military understands and is willing to take them on, wherever they may be.

One who did four tours was asked by a reporter, why he did that. He said I was fighting for my wife and children as well as my family friends and neighbors. When asked if he was afraid he might have died over there, he said if I wanted to die I would go to Philadelphia

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter